Friday, March 29, 2013

Disney Inspiration: Code 2319!


Monster's Inc. is a fantastic movie and everyone loves the Scream Team duo Mike & Sulley, but hardly anyone remembers poor George Sanderson. In a pleasant mood while doing his job, he runs into a Code 2319, he's been contaminated when a children's sock is stuck to his back. Immediately the CDA comes and strips him of his fur and probably dignity.


I thought I'd commemorate George before he became naked, so to speak. And you know I adore working with flocking powder any chance I get! This time I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and O.P.I Hi, Pumpkin! for underneath each line of flocking powder. And used white felt to cut out the little sock that caused all the trouble and painted it with a tiny red stripe. 

Hopefully George was able to grow his fur back!




3 comments:

  1. You have really outdone yourself with this design. I squealed pretty loudly when I saw the sock haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I keep trying to think up any character that's fuzzy just so I can use flocking powder. Haha! :)

      Delete