Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beautifully Disney: Wickedly Beautiful Pt. 1

Firstly, apologies for my absence in the past few days. I've been running around busy and have been having internet troubles. But we're back on track now. And I've got some exciting swatches for you today! Disney has come out with their very own cosmetics line, as soon as I heard about it I ran to Downtown Disney and grabbed half of their polish line!


Off To The Ball is a beautiful, soft Cinderella blue. I did three coats over a clear base and it went on very smooth. Its really hard to find a pale blue that doesn't streak, but they've done it!


Just One Bite is a poisonous pink hex glitter. I did two coats over China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, which really brings out the colors of both. This glitter is so heavily packed, there was almost too much glitter!


Ocean Mist is a perfect mermaid tail green. In the bottle it looks so-so, but once you put it on its gorgeous! I'm usually not so into greens, but I fell in love with this one immediately.


Mistress Of Evil is a maleficent steel grey hex glitter. I did one coat over Butter London Brummie, one coat is really all you need. Its a little hard to find a color for this polish to bring out the grey, but it looks really nice over Brummie.

I absolutely love this collection so far. I have to get my nails on the other four right away. If there's anything that could combine its powers, its Disney and nail polish!





9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just checked the ingredients on the underside label and didn't see the three listed, so I'm guessing not. :) Unless they felt the need to hide it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Its easily my favorite so far. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, its a really soft blue. Love it. :)

      Delete
  4. Off to the ball is the perfect Cinderella blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it could've used some silver shimmer too. :p

      Delete
  5. Shared a couple of these on my wish list post also!

    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/2013/08/wish-list-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete