Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beautifully Disney: Wickedly Beautiful Pt. 2

So last weekend I was lucky enough to make a trip to Downtown Disney and get my hands on the rest of their lovely Wickedly Beautiful collection! Here are the four missing shades from the post a couple weeks ago.



Midnight Hour is a villainous blood red, its the color they decided on for Lady Tremaine from Cinderella. I wouldn't have expected this color, but I ended up really liking it! I used two coats to get it bloody and opaque.


Enchanted Kiss is a lovely princess pink for Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Two coats for perfect opacity! I think this would actually go well with Just One Bite from the collection.


Looking For My Prince is a delicious apple red for Snow White. Two coats, but sadly I got a little near my cuticles. I'm not really big on red, but they created two gorgeous ones.


Diva Of The Deep is a decadent shimmery purple for Ursula. This color didn't catch my eye in the bottle, but once I put it on it turned out to be marvelous! And it goes so well with its counter part, Ocean Mist.


Overall I'm really impressed with this collection that Disney released and I cannot wait for the upcoming collections!


2 comments:

  1. Shared your swatch on my recent with list post!

    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/2013/08/wish-list-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete