Monday, February 4, 2013

Quick Post: Creamy Glitter Goodness!

 Today I wanted to test out some new polishes I got that I haven't swatched yet. They're all awesome cremes that pack a glitter punch. Something about glitters in cremes and jellies just makes me want to grab them all up!



First up is Nailgasm Pink Of Despair, a gorgeous pink jelly with pastel blue and blue tiny hexes. But what makes it pop are the bigger blue hexes. I layered this over Butter London Fruit Machine.


You just know I had to do it in matte! I still love those big blue hexes, they stand out and its amazing!


Next I have Hungry Asian Mint Condition, an awesome mint creme with black, blue, red and purple glitters. I never would've thought that color combo would look good, but it really does!


I absolutely love that it looks so chalky in matte. And you can even see the glitters in the under layers!


And lastly KBShimmer Oh Splat! is a quirky white creme with rainbow glitters of all sizes! I'd have to say this is one of my new favorites.


It looks just like a jawbreaker in matte. I really love this one and even got some compliments when I wore it out!






3 comments: