Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pretty Sweet Manicures!

 If you know me, then you know I have a taste for all things sweet! You could seriously give me a pencil that had cupcakes on it and I'd be the happiest girl in the world. So when thinking of my next manicures I got an idea to recreate some favorite childhood treats!


Candy Buttons, everyone knows those delicious sugar dots with that added flavor of paper! I thought my colored half pearls would be perfect for this manicure. It was actually pretty easy as well! Just a white base and lining up the pearls in rows. I think it turned out really cute!


Cotton Candy, whipped sugar fluff that came from a magical land full of unicorns. My favorite was always the multi-colored pastels. I love working with flocking powder, as impractical as it is to wear out and about, the way it looks in photos is amazing. For the background colors I used Butter London Fruit Machine, Lime Crime Once In A Blue Mousse and Essie Play Date. It was a total bonus that the pastel flocking powder I have had tiny iridescent glitters in it!



4 comments:

  1. OMG the cotton candy nails are so adorable!!! I'm in love :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) You should try flocking powder, its really fun and easy! Maybe a little messy though. Hehe.

      Delete