Wednesday, February 20, 2013

O.P.I Euro Centrale

Last week I had the opportunity to go on a little pre-birthday haul! My mom took me everywhere I wanted to go and I was able to grab some of the new O.P.I Euro Centrale colors. Of course I'm going to show them to you in matte, what kind of person would I be if I didn't?


Can't Find My Czechbook is a nice turquoise blue. It looks lighter in the bottle, but I actually liked it out of the bottle too! And that name is clever and hilarious.


In matte it becomes more of a beautiful sky blue.


You're Such A Budapest is splendid lavender. What you can't see if that it has this subtle shimmer to it. I wish it showed up because its a really pretty blue and pink shimmer.


It softens up in matte. Again you can't see the shimmer and its such a shame.



Polka.com is the best of this collection. I think its got to be my new favorite glitter from O.P.I. Its got glorious blue, pink and purple hexes with tiny purple hexes scattered.


I only had to put one layer over Butter London Cuppa to get good coverage. With a matte top coat you can see the colors really well and they just sparkle. I am in love with it!



2 comments: