Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love, Candies And Chocolate!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers! I hope you're having a wonderful day no matter what. I myself am just going to spend some time with my husband. Yay! But before I go I decided to share two looks for today.


I am absolutely infatuated with Rainbow Honey's Sweet Talk and decided to put matte top coat over it. I also tried my hand at acrylic molds, which is so fun! I bought the supplies awhile back and felt these two designs were perfect for Valentine's Day. If you're unsure what acrylic molds are I might make a  post all about it soon!



My second look totally makes me think of chocolate covered strawberries. I used Essie Glamour Purse for undies and did a reverse glitter gradient with Essie A Cut Above, Barielle Pink Diamond and Rainbow Honey XOXO. I adore how the pink and red glitters mixed! I also found these cute little metal hearts at my local craft store that I thought would be perfect for nails. I actually like how they come out over the edges!



No comments:

Post a Comment