Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best Birthday Presents Ever!

I can't even believe its my twenty fourth birthday today! Its been a really nice day, I got to go to lunch with my mom and husband. But I'd say the best thing is how thoughtful this gift is. My two friends, one of whom is the lovely Nailgasm, planned this surprise for me.


A polish called Candy Land that was made specially for me. Its adorable pastel purple, blue and pink glitters with yellow squares for pop! I paired it with Butter London Fiver and matte topcoat, it looks just like candy! 


And I also swatched it over Lime Crime Milky Ways with shiny top coat. I absolutely love it and couldn't have gotten a better present.

You can buy Candy Land at Nailgasm's Etsy shop! She's on vacation now, but she'll be up and running sometime soon.


And as a bonus, while I was out to lunch my mom surprised me with this adorable purse! I just love that it looks like a little cartoon suitcase. This was an awesome birthday so far! 




4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! How sweet of your friend ^^ The polish is super gorgeous!! I like it matte best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I was in shock when she revealed it to me. :D

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! This is a really cute polish!

    ReplyDelete