Sunday, January 27, 2013

Revlon Girly Swatches

 I had been hearing about this elusive polish from Revlon called Girly. When I looked up swatches it looked like a shimmery purple, but on deeper inspection it turned out to be a glitter. I absolutely love glitters, so I tracked it down and was able to find it on Target.com! 


Its a pink jelly base filled with purples, pinks and even fuchsia hexes of all sizes. If you look at it in the bottle there are so many glitters, you can barely see the pink base! I layered it over China Glaze Something Sweet, which is a pale pink, so you can see the jelly base add color.


Of course I had to see how it looked with a matte top coat! Its really gorgeous, brings out every glitter and they still sparkle. I was really impressed with this glitter, I didn't think Revlon would put anything like this out and am glad they did! 


And for a bonus, I thought I'd show you a manicure I wore last week! One of my go to colors for a quick daily manicure (Because I'm not one to go out with naked nails!) is Butter London All Hail The Queen, its a pretty nude with holo glitters. I had an idea to try a gradient with Cover Band Sticks 'N Stones, I really liked how it turned out. The sad part was even though I wrapped my tips the polish pulled back, sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment