Thursday, January 24, 2013

O.P.I Liquid Sand!


When I first saw O.P.I Liquid Sand I was a little worried, but I really love working with textures so I had to try it! You'd think sand would be a coarse and unpleasant texture, but its actually soft to the touch.


Here's The Impossible from the Mariah Carey collection by O.P.I. Now I'll admit, on camera it doesn't look that great by itself.


It's really pretty with a shiny topcoat!


But I think it looks ravishing with a matte top coat. You can see a lot more of the detail!


I love the purple color of Can't Let Go from the same collection by O.P.I. 


Its absolutely gorgeous with shiny top coat though!


But you know me, I'm partial to matte every time. In this case it really brings out every little detail in this color, its just amazing.








1 comment: