Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Try It On Tuesday: Hot Mess Lacquers!

Today is just a quick post of two polishes I've been wanting to try for awhile now. I've had these two Hot Mess Lacquer bottles sitting on my shelf and decided today was the day to take them down and finally see just how pretty they are!


Across The Trailer Park, not only is the name hilarious, but you save money on this Deborah Lippmann dupe. I put two coats over Butter London Blagger. This gorgeous blue jelly with blue and green hexes is amazing! I got great coverage with just two coats and it really sparkles.


Cupcake I just had to buy because everyone knows I am obsessed with anything sweet! I put two coats over Color Club Bashful and its just so adorable. A shimmery pink jelly with golden hexes, big silver hexes and tiny iridescent squares. This polish is absolutely stunning and I was pleasantly surprised.

That's all I've got for today! I've got some really awesome posts coming up so stick around for them. And be sure to enter my 300 follower giveaway, its ends on the 12th!




No comments:

Post a Comment