Monday, December 10, 2012

Quick Post: Abominable Cuteness!


Christmas is coming up! Remember sitting and watching all those claymation movies with Rudolph. elves and that snowman narrator? I loved those movies! So what better way to welcome Christmas by doing an Abominable Snowman manicure. You know that I love flocking powder, so this was just another chance to work with it!


I had to mix a custom blue for his cute little face, but the rest was just flocking powder on top of a plain white. I used dotting tools for his eyes and hand did the rest. I think this is a really cute, simple manicure. But of course flocking powder doesn't go well with busy hands and it wore off in a few hours. 

Happy Holidays!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just adorable! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just made a weird excited sound when I scrolled down and saw his little face haha!! It's perfect :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the cutest mani I've ever seen! I just want to rub his furry belly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably the best use of flocking I've seen in a mani! LOVE that little bumble!

    ReplyDelete