Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quick Glitter Comparisons

So yesterday I was lucky enough to be gifted a light box and some new polishes. I realized they looked a little similar to polishes I already own, so I decided to do a little comparison post!


I am fascinated by rainbow glitters and grabbed Rainbow In The S-Kylie right away! But I was unaware of the new rainbow glitter from Nicole By O.P.I, its called Confetti Fun. You can already tell by the bottle shot that they're a little different.


Confetti Fun has tiny glitters in it, where as Rainbow In The S-Kylie has bigger glitters. I also noticed that Rainbow In The S-Kylie has a lot more silver in it and neon glitters. I think they did a good job of making the two different enough and I suggest picking up Confetti Fun!


O.P.I Metallic 4 Life is from the Nicki Minaj collection that came out awhile back, it has silver glitters in a black jelly base. When I first saw Nicole By O.P.I Luke Of The Draw from their Modern Family collection I knew it was a dupe. So let's put them to the test!


I'd say that there was a difference if I could see one, but I think this is a full on dupe! I did two coats of each and it looks like maybe Luke Of The Draw has a little more glitter, but that's such a tiny detail. So I guess if you missed out on Metallic 4 Life, you'll have a second chance at it with Luke Of The Draw!





5 comments:

  1. Luke of the Draw looks like it might have a tad more of the tiny silver glitters. But not enough of a difference to warrant buying both, for sure! Great comparison, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed that as well. But you're right, its not enough to buy both. You're welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have rainbow in the s-kylie, now i want confetti fun, i didn't know it had tiny glitters, comparing the bottles confetti fun looked lighter that's why i was hesitant, i was looking a comparison everywhere for the two colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pixel,

    What a suave Halloween nails! We fell in love with spooky nail art (One Last Halloween Nails). We can’t help trying it out. On top of that we were absobloodylootely carried away by your style (esp, Glitter comparisons).

    We would love to show case your ventures on fashion and DIY creations on our global platform.


    This is an exclusive space for your penmanship, where you can publish your connoisseur’s quest in the form of luring fashion blogs.


    That too you’re the one, who’s going to own this space! We would like to pass it on to others by featuring it on our global platform!

    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/glamorous-dreamy-one-brand-party-makeup-tutorial_post_7992
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/how-to-choose-a-right-dress-for-your-body-type_post_7819
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/dress-for-less-budget-online-shopping-video-pictures_post_7885
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/dress-for-less-budget-online-shopping-video-pictures_post_7885
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/


    Sulekha.US would be glad to present your fashion ventures to the Indian communities living abroad. We would love to connect them through one of the most vital channels i.e. fashion & style.


    It’s all yours and you’re going to own an exclusive fashion blog with Sulekha to share your fashion posts along with their back links.


    We would promote it across our wall and social media.

    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/

    Featuring your little creations on our home page would be a perk for our eager Indians, who are waiting for trends and style ranging from ‘grand’ to ‘on the go’.

    On the other hand, it’ll be our pleasure to feature your panache of styles on our home page.

    Sharing your passion for eye catchers might rejuvenate the senses of millions of Indians living abroad.

    Dress to kill!

    Thanks & regards
    Hamida, Content Manager, Sulekha US
    HasanulhameedhaS@sulekha.net


    ReplyDelete