Friday, December 21, 2012

Disneybound Inspiration: Mr. Smee


Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, with the holidays coming up and my recent trip to Disneyland I've been pretty busy. Plus I didn't want to do my nails only to mess them up when my mom and I were baking Christmas cookies. Yum!

If you haven't heard of Disneybounding, there is a whole site full of adorable outfits created to look like Disney characters with everyday wear. I became obsessed with this site and when I found out I was going to Disneyland I wanted to plan my outfit right away!


 I decided on Mr. Smee from Peter Pan! I knew his outfit was kind of simple, but I could make it pretty cute. I found the perfect striped sweater at Forever21 and ordered a red slouchy beanie off Amazon. I also got an adorable purse from Target that looked like a great pirate bag, complete with buckles.



I even got a little set of old keys to attach to my purse. I was super happy with the outcome of my outfit, but I was missing something. Of course I had to do my nails to match! I found the perfect blue to go with my sweater, Essie Where's My Chauffeur. 


I decided to use the ziplok hole punch tutorial (seen here!) for white hearts, which are so cute. And thought that little ropes around the hearts would be pretty. Every pirate deals with ropes at some point, right? On the ship, tying people up, escaping. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment