Monday, November 26, 2012

Nailgasm Star Trek DS9 Collection!

Nailgasm just released her new Star Trek DS9 collection! I had to get my hands on it so I could swatch everything for you all to see. Here are five gorgeous, nerdy colors to feast your eyes on!


Blood Wine is a beautiful wine red holo. I used two coats and its completely opaque and looks much more holographic in person. I am in love with Nailgasm's holos. They're always just right!


Bajor's Flowers is a pleasant orange coral with yellow and blue hexes. The best part of this one are the adorable little yellow flower glitters! I didn't think this color would look good on my skin tone, but I really love it. 


Kanar is an amazing green jelly with tiny black hexes, medium and large green hexes. I put two coats over Ulta The Jungle Look and its just amazing. The glitters still shine through the jelly, which is fantastic.


Gold Plated Latinum is a treasure trove of brown, gold and copper colored hexes of all sizes. I did a reverse gradient of it over Layla Softouch Aqua Zen and think it looks dazzling! This picture really doesn't so it justice its so sparkling.


Jem'Hadar has got to be my favorite of all. Its a grey base with grey hexes, purple hexes and purple squares. I am totally in love with square glitters. This one is just stunning to me. The grey and the hue of purple connect perfectly!


I can't wait to see what Nailgasm has next, her creations are truly amazing.

Be sure to become a fan of Nailgasm!
&
Check out her Etsy shop!






1 comment:

  1. I loved Blood Wine and Kanar. Jem'Hadar is a beauty too

    ReplyDelete