Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Candy Lacquer My Little Pony!

When I found out Candy Lacquer had come out with a My Little Pony line of polishes, I knew I had to have it! So I've been ordering little by little to complete my collection. I thought today I would share the two Princesses and Queen villainess.


Princess Celestia is a clear base stuffed with all kinds of fun shapes, colors and sizes. I did two coats over Revlon Minted. There are pastel pink and blue squares, hexes and diamonds! Along with beautiful iridescent hexes of all sizes. Golden stars dazzle and there are even little hidden pink hearts! What more could you possibly ask for?


Princess Luna is also a clear base filled to the brim with glitter goodies! I did two coats over Essie Butler Please. Bright blue squares and hexes of all sizes along with purple and black. Gorgeous metallic purple shards, silver moons, blue stars and blue and black hearts are just some of the hidden treasures I was able to find in this bottle!


Queen Chrysalis is devilishly full of glitters! I did two coats over Color Club The Lime Starts Here. Lovely blue squares, diamonds, hexes and even mini bars! Accompanied by white and black hexes,  diamonds, squares and mini bars as well. 


I was really impressed with how well thought out and created these three were and am excited to see what the rest have to offer! 

You can find Candy Lacquer's store here.

And be sure to become a fan of their Facebook page here!





2 comments:

  1. Very nice swatches! I love MLP, too. ♥
    Your swatch of Celestia over mint green looks so much like a manicure I did recently! I loved wearing it. Here's a link:
    http://elle-hime.blogspot.com/2012/11/whimsical-dreamy-glitter-is-home-run.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do too, its well animated and super adorable.

      Wow, love that glitter! What is it called? :)

      Delete