Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Anniversary Nails!

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm still here! Yesterday was my 2nd wedding anniversary, so I did a special manicure for the occasion! Its usually hard to decide what to do with my nails unless I pick my outfit first.


I got this dress from Target, the accessories are all from Ross. I've never worn the dress, but my husband says I look good in red so I decided it was time to wear it!


For my manicure, I did little lines that corresponded with the pattern of the dress. The colors I used are Color Club Cadillac Red, Blue-Topia and Meet Me At My Chateau. My nickname for my husband is bear, which explains my cute little accent nail. I used Essie Glamour Purse and Color Club Nomadic Nude. I really love how these turned out!

We had a blast last night, got a bite to eat and did a little shopping. I picked up two of the Hello Kitty polishes from Sephora!


As for the 300 follower giveaway, the last bits I ordered are coming from Hong Kong which is why its taking so long. I apologize for that, I will start it ASAP! I really want to get it started! I think you'll really love the prizes though!

2 comments: