Monday, October 15, 2012

Nailgasm Review Pt. 1

I recently learned of an awesome new indie maker named Nailgasm. With her gorgeous glitters and deliciously dirty name, I knew I had to try some of her polishes out! I got in touch with her and she sent me a big package of goodies, so many I had to break this into two posts!


Prickly Pear is a unique jelly green base with black, green and clear hexes. Also a ton of tiny, almost hidden clear hexes. I love the green base by itself, I've never seen a green quite like it! The black hexes make this polish so cute and fruity.


Of Corpse I Love You is an almost grey green base with what looks like tiny yellow-ish hexes. It also has bigger red, black and silver hexes. Now when I saw this color online I wasn't sure that I'd like it. But when I put it on, I loved it! Its zombie-like, with a pinch of glamour.


Tardis Blue is a gorgeous blue holo. If you're a Doctor Who fan like I am, you have to own this polish! Its amazing, the picture doesn't do the holographic effect justice! It looks lighter in the bottle, but turned out to be a perfect Tardis blue. I love it!

I'll continue my review with a post with three of Nailgasm's other lovely polishes, so keep an eye out for it!

You can purchase these beauties at Nailgasm's Etsy!

Also check out Nailgasm's Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment