Thursday, October 25, 2012

I've Got The Gloomy Greys

 For awhile now I've been wanting to do a big grey comparison. Grey is one of my go to colors for when I don't know what to do with my nails, but don't want to go out with naked nails. So here's a few shades of grey that I love.


First up we have Megan Miller Foxy and China Glaze Recycle. They're both light in color, but the Megan Miller has more of a brown tint to it. The Megan Miller is a little harder to get opaque than the China Glaze.


Next is Essie Smokin' Hot and Sally Hansen Grey Area. These two are pretty much identical! They're more a purple/brown grey. I bought Essie first awhile ago, but if I'd known there was a cheaper dupe I probably would've stuck with the Sally Hansen.


And last is O.P.I Nein! Nein! Nein! Okay Fine! and China Glaze Concrete Catwalk. Its clear to see the O.P.I has more of a green to it than the China Glaze, its also darker. I really like the China Glaze though.

Sorry this post is so quick today, I'm going to see Nightmare Before Christmas tonight! Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment