Friday, October 12, 2012

A Different Kind Of Halloween Nails!

So Halloween is coming up soon and everyone seems to be doing nails for the occasion! I wanted to join in the fun, but I wanted something new that hasn't quite been done before. Recently I've been so hung up on this wonderful game called Binding of Isaac and got some nail inspiration from it.


If you don't know the game Isaac (middle finger) is the protagonist and he has to navigate room to room and battle against all kinds of monsters, creatures and even his own mother. On the thumb finger I put his little life hearts mainly because I couldn't fit Mom's fat foot on it. Heh.


On the pinky is a fly, an annoying little pest. The index finger is whats known as a Leaper and the ring finger is a Maw. I really love the way the Maw turned out, its just so deliciously bloody.

I had to hand mix a lot of the colors I used, but the base color is Sinful Colors Nirvana. I also used Butter London matte to top it off because shiny just didn't feel right with the theme. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the game, and love these nails! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I can't tell you how many hours I've played that game.

      Delete
  2. I love that you made these matte! My favorite one is the ring finger, his face is hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought matte would really fit better with the theme. :)

      And the ring finger is my personal favorite. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can view your instructions here: http://livelaughpolish.blogspot.sg/2012/10/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete