Friday, September 28, 2012

Macy's Butter London Exclusives!


So recently I was able to get my hands on these two Macy's exclusive Butter Londons! I fell in love with the bright colors, so I had to have them. At first I figured they were in store so I went to a few, but later found out they were online only. Now the site doesn't specify that, but I never found them in store.


Cake-Hole is a neon pink, which is not quite a matte or shiny finish. I'm not quite sure what to call it, but its a really nice color.


Here is is with no top coat. You can see that its not quite flat, there is a little shine to it.


Here I put some matte top coat on it, to compare.


And finally I used Seche Vite to see how it would look shiny.


Brummie is a lovely neon purple, the same finish as Cake-Hole. In the photo above it has matte top coat on, because I forgot to take a picture of the bottle with the regular finish.


Here you can see the interesting finish, which I really like.


Again with a matte top coat.


And finally some Seche Vite!

All in all, I'm really glad I picked these two up! Macy's had a bunch of other exclusives as well. I think there was a neon green and maybe a few more pinks. I would suggest checking them out because they had some really great colors!


And I know I said my next giveaway was going to be when I hit 250, but I just can't wait! So the next giveaway will be at 200 followers! So get excited because we're almost there! Here is a preview of the prizes!




No comments:

Post a Comment