Thursday, September 13, 2012

Indie Thursday: Rainbow Polish Monarch


I've had this polish sitting around for awhile, trying to figure out what color to put under it. When I realized Halloween was near, I finally decided! So here is Rainbow Polish Monarch!


Monarch is jam packed with yellow, orange and black hex glitters in different sizes. It also has black squares. I am a total sucker for square glitters. This close up doesn't do the polish justice.


I layered it over Color Club Fly With Me. I think it looks like some Halloween witch's brew. I absolutely love the colors in this glitter, they almost remind me of Resse's Pieces candy! I had no trouble with glitter sticking up and the formula was very smooth. 

I suggest checking out her Sweet Treats set! I haven't gotten it yet, but it looks amazing!

You can get your hands on Rainbow Polish here:




2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY have Monarch as well! I've been waiting for October to use it!! However this is a LOVELY Halloween combo!! Great undie choice!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it just screams Halloween. :)

      Delete