Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Try It On Tuesday: Real 18K Gold Top Coat

Firstly I want to apologize for being absent for a few days, I've been super busy with my mom. We actually were running around ordering new furniture for my home. When drawers are falling out of your dresser when you pull them a pinch, its time to get new stuff. Haha! So, today I wanted to try out Sephora by O.P.I Real 18K Gold Top Coat!



I've been dying to try this ever since I saw some swatches of it. When my mom surprised me with it, I was ecstatic! I had to put it on immediately.


First of all the close up shot, although a little blurry, looks gorgeous. When it comes to jewelry I usually prefer silver over gold, but this is a new accessory!


I decided to keep it simple and put it on a black base coat. I did two coats of the gold for a little extra sparkle. The flakes are pretty tiny, but I think they still look beautiful. I'm pretty in love with this top coat, I do wish the flakes were a little bigger, but that's not too big of a deal.



3 comments: