Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Super Haul!

So today I found an amazing beauty supply store down the street that had a HUGE bin full of half off O.P.I, Essie, Zoya, etc. I immediately sat on the floor next to it and spent around twenty minutes to dig out some gems! My camera didn't pick up the colors properly, but I was so excited to share my finds that I didn't care. 


I was able to find some of the O.P.I Pirates Of The Caribbean collection. From left to right: Stranger Tides, Skull & Glossbones and Sparrow Me The Drama. I wasn't able to find Planks A Lot, which is one I was lemming after.


I was also able to complete my Nicki Minaj Collection! Left to right: Did It On 'Em, Pink Friday and Rally Pretty Pink. I think the last one is from the Serena Glam Slam Collection.


And I found these two, which are brands that I actually have never owned before! Sparitual Crystal Eyes and Dare To Wear Disco Ball. 


I was also able to find a prize of two polishes for my next giveaway! Which will be when I reach 250 followers. There will be two prizes. Here is a preview:



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great color choices!! Dare to Wear Disco Ball looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a sucker for glitters. :)

      Delete