Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mattifying Rainbow Honey

Awhile back I had done a review on the Rainbow Honey Equestria collection and just loved it! I recently tried mattifying one of the collection and it looked so good that I just had to do the rest. Putting a matte top coat on shows a lot more of the shimmer that is in each of these beautiful polishes. It just further shows you how much time and creativity put into each one.


Pinkie Promise has a gorgeous yellow shimmer that you can now see. I used two coats over Wet 'N Wild Candy-Licious.


Elements Of Magic has this iridescent shimmer. Two coats over Zoya Malia.


The Worst Possible Thing is just so packed with glitter that I can't even tell if there is a shimmer, but its amazing just the same. Two coats over Color Club Who Are You Wearing.


Hoof Wrassle has a bit of a golden yellow shimmer. Two Coats over O.P.I Flit A Bit.


20% Cooler doesn't look like it has a shimmer, but there are so many colored glitters to look at its fantastic. Two coats over Color Club Meet Me At My Chateau.


A Little Kindness has a lovely pink shimmer. Two coats over Ulta Cream OF The Crop.

I loved these polishes before, but mattifying them just furthers my love. I cannot tell you enough how much I love Rainbow Honey!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I really like these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fantastic, I suggest investing in them. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love Rainbow Honey! They look great with a matte top coat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged with the Liebster Blog award. See my blog for instructions. http://tikibarbie.blogspot.com/2012/08/loreal-silver-sparkle.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty matte! I love A Little Kindness!!

    ReplyDelete