Saturday, August 4, 2012

Disney Inspiration: You've Got To Be Brave


I've had the idea for this manicure in my mind for awhile and was trying to figure out how to create it. I finally decided to just try it and I think it turned out pretty good. The first thing anyone thinks about when they think of Brave or Merida is her wild and gorgeous hair!


I apologize if you can't see the detail of the accent nail, but the camera just didn't want to capture it properly.  

For the accent nail I used Sally Hansen Rapid Red for the base. I then used a brush with O.P.I Flit A Bit to make her curls and layered Orly Crush On You to make the red more orange. I used China Glaze Holly-Day as a nice green base. I took my DRK-A nail plate and found a sort of Celtic knot pattern to stamp in Sally Hansen Golden-I. 

 Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie so bad!! What a great inspiration! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was a great movie.

      Delete