Friday, August 24, 2012

Above The Curve Funilla Icing


I wanted to share this lovely polish from a new indie maker I recently found. Above The Curve polish is pretty new, I found this lovely polish she had posted on Copious. As I recall the full name listed was "I'm Indie Mood For...Funilla Icing", which is just an adorable name!


Here is a close up shot. Its a creamy white base filled with matte rainbow hex glitters. It looks so sweet and full of sprinkles!


I did two coats on top of a clear base coat. I think it got really good coverage and has the perfect amount of glitter. I love how it creates a sort of jelly sandwich, so cute! I will definitely be picking up more of her polishes!


1 comment:

  1. I really like this nail polish! It makes me want to go have funfetti cake now!! :)

    ReplyDelete