Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wet 'N Wild Fergie Glitters!

Today will be a short post because I'm taking care of my mother who recently got into a motorcycle accident. She's doing okay, just a fractured left arm and ankle. So while she's hopped up on drugs to take away the pain, I'm going to write a small review on two of the new Wet 'N Wild Fergie collection.


The first one that caught my eye was Hollywood Walk Of Fame. I love that there are multi-colored stars in this polish and even little tiny silver bar glitters! I used Sally Hansen Pacific Blue as a backdrop to accompany this lovely polish. Although its a bit hard to get the stars to not overlap, but if you take the time to place them one by one I think it turns out fabulous!


For my second choice I grabbed Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night, which is tiny black hex glitters paired with bigger golden hex glitter. I wanted to layer it on top of a really rich purple to pull the whole dark look together. I cannot get enough of black glitter and to be honest I'm usually not a fan of gold, but I really loved the combination! 

Even though these Wet 'N Wilds are a little more expensive than their regular stuff, I think its pretty good quality! I would definitely go back for more glitters, because you can never have too much glitter!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I didn't have mine snag, but I used two coats of Seche Vite on top, so maybe that helped smooth things out a bit. :)

      Delete