Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Try It On Tuesday!

I wanted to skip a post so that I could participate in Try It On Tuesday and still post every other day! So here I am, except it was about time to cut my nails down. I don't usually cut them down to the skin, but my right hand has been suffering because I usually just do my left for blog posts. So I decided I wanted both hands to look nice and to start from scratch. So excuse my little nails!


I've had 365 Days Of Color Birthday Bash sitting on my shelf for awhile now and I wanted to finally try it out! Its a yummy white cream base with tiny green glitters and rainbow flakes. Since I cannot resist anything sweets related I just had to have this lovely polish!


I used two coats on top of a base coat, so there's no background white or anything. It went opaque pretty quickly, which I liked. It was a little hard to get the flakes placed nicely, but I really love how it turned out. I like how the flakes are a bit covered with the white to tone them down a bit and the tiny glitter is subtle and cute. 

Enjoy!

2 comments: