Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sweet Treats!

So I noticed recently that my posts have a lot to so with sweets lately. If you haven't noticed I absolutely love anything sweet related and have declared to start collecting all polishes that have sweet looks or names! Also, today's post will feature some sweet looks I decided to try myself.


I'm calling this one creamy chocolate covered cherries. You probably can't see the glitter that well. I used Milani Hot Pink for the cherries, Spoiled Jewelry Heist for the chocolate and some white as a sort of jelly sandwich. It didn't turn out as well as I thought it would, but its not bad!


My second look is double mint chocolate chip, which turned out a bit better. I used Wet N Wild Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night from the Fergie collection as the chocolate chips and Sally Hansen Mint sorbet for the yummy mint ice cream. I think this one turned out a lot better! Its nice a creamy and really makes the black glitters look like chocolate chips.


My third look turned out the best, its strawberry cupcake! I used Wet N Wild School Of Pyrotechnics for the sprinkles and Sinful Colors Tutu for the strawberry icing. I think this was the best jelly sandwich ever! It looks so cute and tasty! 

I'm definitely going on the lookout for more jelly polishes because I have officially fallen for jelly sandwich nails!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment