Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nails Inc. Sprinkles Collection

I knew as soon as I heard about the Nails Inc. Sprinkles Collection I just had to have it! I've always loved anything having to do with cupcakes and also love baking. So I quickly ordered the whole set online and it came yesterday!


Sweets way is a creamy white with pastel blue, pink and silver tiny hex glitters. I used two coats and a matte top coat. The color doesn't quite show right in the photo, the color is very light and subtle. I absolutely love how this set is just packed tight with glitters, its amazing!


Pudding Lane is a delicious teal with navy blue and gold hex glitters. I fell in love with the base of this one because I just love teal. Two coats again and the nails are packed with glitter! These really do not disappoint!


Topping Lane is a sweet pink with reddish pink, purple and silver hex glitters. I really love this one because it has two of my favorite colors in it! Its nice and bright! I really love mattifying these, it just brings all the glitter out much better! I'd say they were meant to be matte.


Sugar House Lane is a scrumptious brown grey with black and silver hex glitters. I think this is one of my favorites because it just looks like chocolate with sprinkles. I love how the glitters layer on one another and become somewhat of a jelly sandwich.

I have fallen in love with this line and I can only hope they make more additions to it in the future! I think they did a fantastic job with this set and the heavily packed glitter is perfect! 

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I suggest investing in them. You'll love them to pieces!

      Delete