Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finally! The Mystery Week Reveal!

I want to apologize first for skipping so many days to reveal the surprise at the end of the week. The whole thing I was working on took a total of two days, all day and at first I didn't like the end result. Its grown on me now and I really love it and am excited to share with you!

So, what was the mystery theme of the week? Well, the secret was that every manicure I did involved purple! Whether it was purple glitter, purple polish, purple fuzz or stamping. I have always had a love for all things purple and now I've taken that a step further in my life.


I decided to dye my hair purple! My mom was a huge help this weekend, taking the time to bleach my dark brown hair and dye it purple for me. I really love how it looks and it makes me so happy! I made the decision on a whim and wanted to incorporate my readers, so I made Mystery Theme Week up for the occasion. 

I'm sorry I don't have any manicures to share today, on account of my hands and nails getting purple from curling my hair. But I'll certainly have a new post on Thursday!

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I love the color purple you chose - very bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love it, its so bright in the sunlight. :)

      Delete