Friday, July 27, 2012

Deborah Lippmann's Let's Go Crazy

So yesterday I ventured down to my local Nordstrom for a chance to pick-up one of the limited edition Deborah Lippmann. When I got there, there was another girl at the display browsing, so I quickly grabbed what I wanted and it happened to be the last one! I was so excited that I ruined the manicure I was doing at the time, but I just had to rush out the door! And as soon as I got home I wanted to swatch this pretty polish.


Here's the best macro bottle shot I could get. This is a dark purple jelly filled with rainbow hex glitters.


It was so hard to capture the glitters in this gorgeous jelly sandwich-esque polish. 


I love how dark it is and how doing another coat can bury glitters, for layers of fabulous! I did two coats just on a base coat. It went on really easily and wasn't goopy or messy at all.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wish I could've gotten better pictures, but it really is beautiful! :D

      Delete