Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vegas Jackpot And Getting Back On Track.

So, as you know I recently went on hiatus. I needed to move to Hollywood and also go on vacation. It was so hectic! I moved, had a week to unpack and then left for Vegas. While there I had tons of fun, drank up and hit a jackpot!


It was a lot of fun, I had to wait to get back home to shop though. Since I had taken a plane there I don't think I'd have been able to bring back polish. Hehe. But when I got back you bet I went shopping! First I hit Sally's and stocked up on Seche base and top coat. And then I went to Ulta, where I found a few China Glaze, Orly, OPI and Zoya on clearance. I also grabbed a few Ulta brand polishes and two Butter Londons!


Left to right: Zoya Tao and Neeka, Orly Pixy Stix, Swizzle Stick, Crush On You, Halley's Comet and Can't Be Tamed and finally OPI Party In My Cabana.


Left to right: China Glaze Concrete Catwalk, Some Like It Haute and Midtown Magic, Sally Hansen Griege Gardens, Cherry Cherry Bang Bang and Good To Grape.


Left to right: Butter London Trout Pout and The Black Knight, Ulta Lav-Ish, The Jungle Look and Cream Of The Crop.


I also got this cute Derpy shirt and Pinkie Pie keychain!

I grabbed a few dresses and cute summer clothes from Target and three pairs of shoes from the Off Broadway shoe store! I had some left over so I came home and took my time to find some things I was really lemming for. So here is what is to come:

Rainbow Honey's Equestria Collection.

The new OPI Minnie Mouse Collection.

I got my hands on Cover Band's Sticks And Stones!

Konad plates M57 and M60.

The DRK-A stamping plate.

NFU OH 61!

I am so excited to receive and try all of these out! Especially the Equestria Collection. 

So, blogs will resume to every other day! I have no plans of taking another hiatus soon. I am so glad to be back and can't wait to get into more manicures. Let's get back on track!

I think I have an Ariel manicure saved around here somewhere, so that'll be the next post! 

Oh and one more thing, this wouldn't be a nail blog without a manicure now would it! So here if the mani I rocked in Vegas:


I used Butter London's Slapper and Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue. I had taken two dresses with teal/blue in them to wear so I thought I'd cover both colors! 

Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. Lovely haul and shopping trip!!! Congrats again on your big win and I'll let you know about those Barielles ;) xo E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again! I'm just glad to be back into blogging and can't believe I even got today's post done with all the chores I had today. Haha.

      And also thanks about even considering me for the Barielles. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW that is some fantastic shopping!! And I love your Vegas mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does pity stix compare to trout pout?

    ReplyDelete