Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Disney Inspiration: Not All There Myself


The Cheshire Cat is one of my favorite characters of all time. He's full of riddles and craziness! Not to mention he's so colorful, two of my favorite colors. I wanted something that would be just as colorful as he is, but not forget about his haunting smile when he disappears.



I was way too excited to work with flocking powder again! To do the stripes all I did was tape off an area and paint the color, then sprinkle and push on the powder. I did each stripe one by one, which didn't take as long as you'd think. For the pink base I used O.P.I Party In My Cabana and the purple base was Zoya Mira. I think I've gotten used to accent nails and this was perfect to show off his smile. I used a black base, then layered a matte top coat on it. I used tape for the tip, painted it white and made black lines for teeth. I think it really represents the Cheshire Cat well and I absolutely loved the stripes!

I didn't want to put this in the title, since its part of the Disney Inspiration series, but this is part of the Mystery Theme Week! On Thursday's post I will explain more about this little surprise. I just thought this would be a fun way to share something that's important and fun to me with all of my readers. And a way to share a little more about myself in the process!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great take on the fuzzy sweater manis! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do these last very long? How do they do with washing hands? Oh these look so cute and I am just so excited to do it!

    ReplyDelete