Thursday, June 21, 2012

Birthday Manicure!

So I want to apologize for my absence yesterday, but it was my mother's birthday. I had invited her over for dinner and decided I wanted to treat her to a birthday manicure. I spent the day cooking and made a trip to the store to get her a cake. But when I got back I started work on her nails.


I wanted to use a design from my new DRK-A plate on her, so she picked this one. She also picked Revlon Minted as a base and Color Club She's So Glam for the design. I had a lot of fun working on her nails and the stamping worked perfectly! But the most important part was that she loved it.


I also tried the plate out on myself. I used Essie No More Film for the base, which is a really dark purple. Unless I'm in the sun it looks black, but its still a gorgeous color. And I really liked the design, it was a little rushed though so the design isn't as clean as it should be. But I still thought it looked pretty.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment