Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disney Inspiration: He's A Hero


Hercules! He started out a scrawny nerd with strength and turned himself into a real hero. I took my inspiration from the colors of his outfit and the Grecian era. I also really liked the swirls on his armor, I tried to free hand some and it did not go well. So I decided to get a little help from my stamping plates.


I started with a base of Sinful Color's Pandora, which is a nice terracotta. I stamped some swirls on top in Color Club's Gignerbread Man, but guess what...I bought a new gold today! I know, its amazing. To finish the look I decided to do a deep tip in Color Club's Nouveau Vintage. I liked the end result, I thought the deep tips looked really nice.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm a big hercules fan [I actually went as Meg for halloween haha]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I recently re-watched it and loved it all over again. :)

      Delete