Wednesday, April 25, 2012

RuPaul Inspiration!

So I've spent the past few days having myself a little RuPaul's Drag Race marathon, because who doesn't love RuPaul and all the drag queens on that show! As I was near the end of season three, RuPaul came out in this fierce number:


I absolutely love the idea of the nude color with the rainbow sequins all over, I couldn't stop staring! I searched my whole collection for a nice nude and thought I didn't have one. Then I remembered the Back To Boho collection I had just received! So I took Color Club's Nomadic Nude, Sephora's Spark-tacular to color the tips and Ulta's Pinata-Yada-Yada for a gradient.


I didn't quite like the Sephora on the tips, I think I'll use a bigger glitter next time, but I fell in love with these nails as much as that dress! Something about the nude color and all the color thrown about just makes me so happy! Unfortunately I took a bath and they peeled right off the next day! Ah well, on to the next manicure! 


4 comments:

  1. I just did a glitter gradient myself! But I'm not to thrilled about it and yours came out much much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! It took me awhile to get glitter gradients down. :)

      Delete