Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Fauxnad Plate

I just wanted to share the fantastic new fauxnad plate I got in the mail yesterday! It was a copy of the popular Konad Q1 plate. I found it on eBay from samuelwsk333 and it didn't disappoint!


I was dying to use the full nail design up top. I expected to have to cut my nails down a bit because most full nail designs won't fit to my nail, but this one was surprisingly long. The full design is actually too long for my stamper! I decided to go with something light, so I used NYC City Sweets collection's Mint Macaroon with Sinful Colors' Snow Me White. 

Here it is with flash:


And without:


The design turned out really well! Around the edges it didn't want to come off the stamper, but its easy to place the little stars and dots where its needed. I really love the little cupcake and ice cream cone, the mint really compliments the design. I'm am so in love with this plate, I'd have to say its my favorite!


2 comments:

  1. This plate is AWESOME! I need to buy me a bunch of fauxnad plates.
    I really like the stars stripe on the plate as well... I must find this~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really love it. There's a link in my blog to the site you can buy it. :D

    ReplyDelete