Monday, April 23, 2012

Nail Mail!

Last week my very best friend sent me a wonderful package full of polish goodies! As soon as I heard the knock on the door, I rushed over and tore it open! There were three lovely books, two handmade hats and tons of polish!



She was kind enough to grab me Color Club's Electro Candy and Back To Boho collections! Because I do love Color Club and was missing those two. And putting them in my "Color Club drawer" filled it up! It was like a tiny victory.


I also received Spoiled's Jewelry Heist, Shuffle The Deck and Pet My Peacock. I was super excited about Man Glaze's Fuggen Ugly though, its my first Man Glaze! And I love matte polish.


The color is a lovely smokey grey, with a hint of sparkle. It dried really quick, which is nice. Then I got the idea to add some glitter and re-mattify it. So I threw on some Shuffle The Deck and topped it with NYC Matte Me Crazy.


I really love the white, black and red glitter. I've always seen matte glitter manicures and loved them, but never tried it myself. I think I'm going to have to do this way more often. I want to thank my friend for sending me all these amazing goodies and I've already got some polish to send back!


On a side note, my cats also enjoyed the package:






2 comments:

  1. OMG what a beautiful CALICO!!!!! I have a calico too!!!!!! She looks just like mine lol and I have a black cat too!! They are sisters. Are yours? Mine love boxes too lol. And wow, you have an amazing friend. I just got those 2 sets as well. My first ever colorclubs!! <3 Please visit my blog and like my facebook page!! Polished Dezinez Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love cats, I also have a fat orange one. Hehe. The grey cat is a boy. The calico is my only girl. <3

      I also liked your page and subscribed. :D

      Delete