Thursday, April 19, 2012

Disney Inspiration: She's Like A Spider Waiting For The Kill


Cruella, Cruella De Vil! An evil, yet fashionable woman. I wanted something to capture her explosive temper and obsession for those cute little dalmatians. I also wanted to exude a certain class and not go too over the top.


I started off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, its nice and fiery. I used Zoya's Chloe to spice it up. I like the outcome, it really brings out her crazy temper. But that's not all there is to this manicure!


That's right! Another underside manicure. I really love these, it brings a whole new side to the manicure. Instead of putting the dots on top, I decided to hide her little obsession. Plus, you know those puppies really got under her skin. 


I think this has to be one of my favorite Disney inspired manicures to date! I had so much fun doing the little dalmatian spots on the undersides. Off to create more inspiration. Until next time Dahlings!

11 comments:

  1. Pardon my language but when I saw the spotted underside I said aloud "Oh fuck, that is adorable"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that gave me a good laugh. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my god! I LOVE the spots on the undersides of your nails!! Were you still able to wrap your tips? I'm just amazed by how clean it looks. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually tried wrapping them, but kept getting white on the red. It did eventually work. :)

      Delete
  3. So cute!!! Love the underside manicure, I've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best interpretation of the Louboutin that I have seen!!!
    http://nailsit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete