Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Disney Inspiration: First Star To The Right


First star to the right and straight on till morning!

I decided to venture back to Neverland, but this time we're not here for the Mermaids. I wanted to re-create the night sky and sparkling magic of Neverland in a subtle manicure. If you call explosions of glitter subtle.


I wanted to show this blurry, yet correct nail first. I placed the tiny glitter star on my right, but when I flip my nails over for a picture the stars shift to the left. I didn't think of that first, next time I'll have to remember. For this manicure I used Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue as a nice night sky base. With two coats of Sinful Colors' Nail Junkie for the shining stars. And a little glitter star to the right!


Even though the glitter is green, I like it and it still makes me think of the night sky. Although, if our stars were green, something might be terribly wrong with the atmosphere. 

Please don't forget to like my Facebook page, here.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! :D What a wonderful manicure and a wonderful movie. Just the line: first star to right... brought back wonderful memories from when I was a kid. Thank you for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I'm really glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I really think you captured your inspiration. Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Disney inspiration! Where did you find such tiny stars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually found them at Sally's Beauty Supply. :)

      Delete