Accepting this award comes with a few rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
The bloggers I will be nominating are:
- Emily's Nail Art
- Lacquer Man
- Nail and Beauty Rants and Raves
- Nail Project 2012
- Polish All The Nails
- Polished Mess
- Pretty Polished Pointers
- Sparkling Nails
- Through The Wormhole
- Miss Vee's Nails
- 9ml Universe
- Impoverished Polish Addict
- All Your Base Coat
- B's Food
- Colour Is Magic
I tried to look for new bloggers that haven't gotten this award yet. They're all lovely blogs.
As for the 7 random facts about myself:
1. I've been a tom boy for most of my life, but since my late teens I have become extremely girly. And I absolutely love it.
2. I'm actually really horrible at painting my nails neatly, I usually get it all over my fingers. I just hide it because I'm pretty good at clean up.
3. I have three cats that each have their own personality. Mischief, Mayhem and King. I have no idea I would end up with three, but I'm alright with that. Although any more and I'll become a crazy cat lady.
4. I've always wanted to be a baker. Something about creating something not only beautiful, but tasty! I do occasionally bake in my own home though. And I love cooking as well. I recently learned how to make sushi!
5. I have a small hobby of streaming myself playing video games for my friends. I'm not that great at commentary, but I somehow manage to make them laugh and keep wanting more. Occasionally I'll do it while intoxicated.
6. I've been with my husband for seven years, we've been married for one year. I can't see myself with anyone else. I love him dearly. And he accepts my polish obsession, so he's a real keeper!
7. Back on the topic of nail polish, I have a routine that no matter what store I step in to...I MUST see if they have a polish section and thoroughly look through it. And probably end up taking a bottle or two home...or ten.
Well, enough about me! I've got to tell all the lovely bloggers about their award.