Sunday, February 12, 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...Glitters!

So yesterday I was lucky enough to stumble on Milani Gems! And I have to say I'm really impressed with this rainbow glitter. Earlier this year I also got my hands on Sephora Spark-tacular and Nicole by O.P.I Rainbow In The S-Kylie. Once I got home with the Milani, I immediately thought I should do a comparison of the three!

For starters, you can clearly tell that the Sephora is significantly smaller glitter than the other two and that the Milani looks pretty tightly packed with glitter.


In the picture above I did one coat of each on my nail wheel. Now, you don't always get bad coverage of the Sephora. I didn't have much luck with it though. The Nicole gives good coverage, but I think that the glitter in the Milani is brighter than the others.



This time I did two coats! The Sephora looks much better, but the glitter is very small. Not there's anything wrong with that, but I like to go big and bright! The Nicole and Milani are evenly matched, but I still think the colors in the Milani are brighter.

My conclusion: They're all great in their own way. If you want something cute and subtle, I'd go for Sephora. Nicole and Milani are matched, but it looks like there's much more silver glitter in Nicole which is making the Milani look brighter. In the end, Milani wins me over.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I -love- Milani Gems! I have that one, the one Ulta has and one by Confetti, but the Milani is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the one by Confetti and love it, I also have the NOPI, haven't used that one much tho.

    ReplyDelete