Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quick Second Rainbow Glitter Comparison

Since my birthday is tomorrow, I was able to go on a little polish spree! And, I found a bottle of Ulta's Pinata-yada-yada. As you saw last time I did a rainbow glitter comparison (Here.), I preferred Milani's Jewel Fx Gems. So, instead of doing a new comparison with all the glitters, I decided to do a comparison of Milani and Ulta.


Milani Gems on the left and Ulta Pinata-yada-yada on the right.


In my opinion the glitter in the Ulta looks more mirrored than the glitter in the Milani. The yellow in the Milani is really subtle, where as the Ulta is bright and gold. All of the glitter looks about the same size and I really like both. The blue glitter in the Milani is bigger than the blue in the Ulta, but the small blue glitter in Ulta is much darker. I think that both of these glitters are great! I just can't pick one, because they're each colorful in their own way.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Ulta's glitter is so cute. I love it! That is a really great picture. Also, early happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its a great glitter and hard to come across. I had the luck of walking into a BRAND NEW Ulta today. :D

      And thank you!!

      Delete