Monday, February 20, 2012

Nail Mail And Haul!

So I admit, I haven't been posting any nail art lately. I just haven't gotten inspiration or enough time to do anything. But yesterday I received some nail mail!


I ordered Bundle Monster's nail art brush set, decorative nail tape and a wheel of fimo bows! I'm so excited about this mail. I can't wait to try out the brushes, dotting tools and everything. Here is a better look:


And a closer look at the fimo bows:


I also got a chance to go by Big Lots, not somewhere you'd expect polish to be, but sometimes you can hit the jackpot! Funny thing was, my mom had taken me with her to get herself a new computer mouse for cheap. But as my routine, I just had to check for polish and I'm so glad that I did! I found out they had these packs of two Revlon polishes for two dollars! I immediately went through them all and found five packs I really wanted. They also had a bin full of make-up that I dug two Sally Hansens out of!


From left to right: Sally Hansen HD LCD, Sweet Tart, Luxe Laque, Sunshine Sparkle, Minted, Super Nature, Wind Fall, Blue Lagoon, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Blizzard, Modern Grace and PLum Night. I know what you're thinking, there are only nine Revlons when there should be ten, but my mom liked Peach Nectar so I gave it to her.

Now for the bad news, five out of ten of my nails have broken. So I think its time to cut them down evenly and let them grow again. I hate doing this, it makes my nails look hideous. (Not that anything is wrong with short nails, I just prefer my own long.) So the next manicure post my poor nails will be short. But since they're short, maybe I'll try some full nail stamps!

My next post won't be until tomorrow though, because tonight I'll be getting my hands plenty dirty by making sushi and a rainbow cake. Since my birthday is on the 26th! Until next time!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul, and happy early birthday!! :D I hope you have an amazing day! :D!!

    Sorry to hear about your nail breakage, I've gotten snaps on 4 of my nails on my right hand so I had to file them down. Thankfully it isn't my photographing hand for my blog! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D

      I wish I was so lucky! Two were on my photographing hand and three on the other. :/

      Delete