Thursday, February 9, 2012

China Glaze Techno Review

Now I may be a little behind, but I wanted to share my thoughts on China Glaze's Techno from their new Electropop collection. I've found myself addicted to glitter polishes, which strikes me as odd because I hate loose glitter. You all know, it gets everywhere and sticks for....years. I decided to layer it on top of Sinful Colors Boom Boom, which is a nice bright pink.




Techno has big chunky hexagon holographic glitter and tiny holographic glitter as well. Its pretty tightly packed so you get good coverage. I think above I used two coats, just to even out the glitter. I couldn't quite get my camera to pick up just how sparkling the big glitter is, I wish it did because its lovely.




This is the best shot I could get of how shiny it is. But it still doesn't do it justice! I hope you decide to go see for yourself and pick it up. In my book, its a must have!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this combo! Also, I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! http://starlightradiance.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete