Friday, January 6, 2012

Tut-tut It Looks Like Rain!

These are nails I did awhile back that I just had to share. I had just watched the new Winnie The Pooh movie because who doesn't love Winnie The Pooh. And it reminded me of "I'm just a little black rain cloud", which inspired me to do these.
                                                                  (Excuse the blur.)

I had just found out about using paper cutting craft scissors with tape for designs. The scissors with different design ridged edges. So I took Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away as a base, then used tape for the clouds which was Nubar's Stronghold. For the rain I decided to take some loose tinsel glitter, just used a skewer to place them around my nails.


I loved this design so much, I tried to wear it for two weeks! But it didn't last long. Although I had a thought that China Glaze's Secret Peri-wink-le would make for a better gloomy sky. Or even making the cloud white and putting a rainbow instead of rain! Would be so cute!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable design! Great idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Glad you like it. :D

    ReplyDelete