Sunday, January 22, 2012

Traded A Manicure For Coffee

So today I visited my mom and finally got to do her nails! After which she got me some delicious coffee. Mmmm. I've been wanting to forever...even though she didn't have the greatest patience last time I did them. 
This is the first time she's had more than one color on her nails, let alone a pattern. But she's been wanting polka dots ever since I showed her mine.

I think they look great on her! It really brings life and fun to her nails. We used China Glaze's For Audrey and Wet 'n Wild's French White Creme. Once the China Glaze dried, I fell in love with it. Its such a gorgeous blue. (Although it does look more green in the picture, damn those coffee shop lights!)
Can't wait to do her nails again. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment