Saturday, January 7, 2012

Marvelous Nails Inspired By Maleficent

Recently I purchased some nail wheels to practice designs and test colors. I also recently got my hands on the Finger Paints flakie line! When I saw Flecked, which is a bright green flakie, all I could think was Maleficent and her green fire. So I tested out a design with Finger Paints Amethyst Atelier as a base, Flecked for green ashes and a no-name brand green for flames. Here is the result:
The flames aren't the best, but I love the concept and have always been a huge fan of any and all Disney. Seeing it turn out well made me confident to try it on my nails, so last night I did! The only problem was that it was late, I went to lay down for two minutes and wouldn't you know it....sheet marks. I'll probably still keep them for a few days anyway.

I learned that I love Disney themed nails and will definitely be doing more, of all characters!


Enjoy!

4 comments: